A VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT FOR HIM BUT ALSO FOR YOU
Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to show your significant other how much you care about their health and well-being. One way to do this is by getting them skincare products that will help them take care of their skin and have them looking 10/10. Here are some tips on how to buy skincare for your boyfriend this Valentine's Day:
- Look for products that address his specific concerns: Does he have wrinkles, age spots, or acne? Find products that contain ingredients that target his specific concerns.
- Pay attention to ingredients: Avoid products that contain harsh chemicals or ingredients that can be irritating to the skin. Instead, look for products with natural or plant based ingredients like Vitamin E. Important things to look out for in skincare products is if they are anti-inflammatory or have antioxidant properties.
- Consider a skincare set: A skincare set that includes a cleanser, moisturiser, and sunscreen can make it easy for him to create a consistent skincare routine. Keep it easy, see REYAL’s top selling gift sets and kits, here.
- Don't forget about sun protection: Sun protection is essential for maintaining healthy skin. It’s important to look for products with UVA and UVB protection. A big bonus is finding a product that also protects against environmental factors like sweat and pollution.
- Get a gift card: If you're not sure what skincare products your boyfriend would like or need, a gift card to a department store or a specialized skincare store is a great option. This way he can pick his own products and make sure he's getting what he needs. Shop REYAL gift cards here.
Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to show your significant other how much you care about their health and well-being. Get him a gift he needs this year instead of something he won’t use. With the right skincare products, your boyfriend can achieve clear, healthy-looking skin.